Sunday, April 26, 2015

Perfection with Insecurities

I have noticed with every article and free response in my survey it always has to do with being perfect. Everyone has a unique and different view of the perfect image. We always point out our flaws but we usually never point out what we love about our selfs. We have to embrace what we have and be thankful that we do have that.

I also have noticed that most things we are insecure of is because of society. We always see the fads and what is trending, we see all this skinny and perfect women and this supper muscular guys and we want to be like them. We take the opinions of other to our head and see their judgement in everything we do. This is why so many people don't live their dream or go beyond what they can do, because of judgement.

Most will rather stay in the shadows than be in the spotlight. We don't want to be outcasts!!  I believe that nobody is perfect, but we are perfect in our own way. I am not saying that we don't have to change, but let's change for the better. Let's be better than we were yesterday and the day before that.                                                                                                                                                          



Thank you for everyone that has come back to my blog and seen my reserch.

No comments:

Post a Comment