Sunday, April 12, 2015

What Are Insecurities?

  The generation we live in is so caught up in the outside appearance. Everyone has this "perfect" image of who they should be. This results in self judgment and rejection. Which make them have insecurities about themselves. I want to learn why this makes us so self conscious. Why do we make this "perfect" image? What makes that "perfect" image so "perfect"? Why do we have insecurities?

  I choose this specific topic because it relates to the real world. Many people's insecurities causes them to self harm, attempt and commit suicide. I want to learn why their insecurities, and their minds make them think about death. Why do we even have insecurities? What can we do to gain confidence?

  In my research I 'm hoping to find the answers to all my above questions. I would like to learn how to help people regain their confidence. I want to learn how to overcome insecurities. I want to be able to answer ",What are insecurities?."

2 comments:

  1. Great topic, Eva! I'm really curious to see what you learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing. I'm really excited to see the results!

    ReplyDelete