Sunday, April 19, 2015

Progress: The survey

 Hi! this week has been very productive.  I found an article about the common insecurities in people. Most insecurities are based on outside apperance.

I got the great idea of making a survey by my teacher, Mrs.Heckert. We got the word out and many took it. The thing that made most people insecure is their weight. There was a blank response box and the things said were very suprising. Thank you for your honesty.

I want to response back to the ones that said the thing that makes them more insecure is their scars. I want you to know that  there is people here for you.  I know I don't know you and you may believe people don't care, guess what, we do.  If you haven't talked about this with someone please try to find help. We are here, I'm here, and we will help you get out of that dark place.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your research is getting quite specific. That's actually exactly what should happen, so great job, Eva! I'm really looking forward to the presentation of your research in May.

    ReplyDelete