Sunday, May 3, 2015

My thoughts about my project

This is the last week we will be working in our Genious Hour project. In working in this specific project I've learned so much, even more than I thought I would've.

At the beginning of this project I didn't really take it seriously. I thought about just saying what everyone says about insecurity. "You just got to believe in yourself" or "Nobody is perfect" and all that stuff most people don't mean.

After acutely reading one article about insecurity and how all of this effects us, I started to do more research and started getting serious. My teacher, Mrs.Heckert, helped me a lot. She gave me really great ideas, which helped me go in one direction and acutely focus in a specific idea.

1 comment:

  1. Your topic is great. It's a good thing that you became interested in it . And good luck in your presentation (:

    ReplyDelete