Sunday, May 10, 2015

Project Overview


1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
I surprised myself that I could acutely learn more about this. I thought it was going to be a quick answer like "Just believe in yourself", but I learned much more. Learning new things was my favorite part.

2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose? 
At the beginning I really didn't know what I was acutely trying to learn.

3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research? 
Like I said in my previous answers, learning new things that you didn't know. I like that we get to choose our topic, and we choose in what way we want to learn the information. I believe that this is a great way to learn.

4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
It's hard to choose what you acutely want to learn. It's hard because we are used to being told what to research.

5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
I learned that if I acutely research about something that I'm interested in I acutely take the time to learn about it. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Eva! What do you mean by "acutely?" Do you perhaps mean "accurately?"

    ReplyDelete